Effective starting: February 8th, 2021
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your personal computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
This technology may be used in analysing trends, administering the sites, tracking users’ movements around the sites and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by such companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
For example, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”), to track and analyse site visitor behaviour to help us improve user experience. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers around the world. On behalf of the website provider Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
We also use Google AdWords remarketing service to advertise on third party websites (including Google) to previous visitors to our site. This advertisement can be in the form of an advertisement on the Google search results page, or on a site in the Google Display Network.
What choices you have?
For more information or to opt-out, please visit the respective website(s) of the vendors set out below or contact our Data Protection Officer at dpo(at)nordcloud.com.
Which third parties are used?
- Pardot – https://www.salesforce.com/company/privacy/
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- Riddle – https://www.riddle.com/legal/privacy
- Breezy – https://breezy.hr/privacy
- Fresh Chat – https://www.freshworks.com/gdpr/
- Google Tag Manager – https://www.google.com/analytics/tag-manager/use-policy/
- Google Analytics – https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html
- Vimeo – https://vimeo.com/privacy