Multi-cloud webinar by Nordcloud and SSH
Join our 60 min webinar on Feb 21!
The public cloud promises to bring savings, agility and scalability. All of this is attainable provided that you know which services to choose for your purpose, and how to set up your environment following best practises.
Join multi-cloud experts from Nordcloud and SSH.COM for this exclusive webinar hosted by Cloud Security Alliance where we will discuss the following topics:
- Why vendor-lock might not be your best option in the cloud
- Why ensuring the best possible privileged access experience for developers and administrators is vital for your business
- How to make daily access routines operationally efficient with automation
- How to choose best-of-breed services for the cloud based on your business needs
- Why existing cloud vendor or legacy solutions might sometimes add increase costs
Date: Feb 21, 8:00 pm EET Finland – Helsinki – or after on demand.
Presented by Petri Kallberg, CTO at Nordcloud Finland and Markku Rossi,CTO at SSH.COM
Get in Touch.
Let’s discuss how we can help with your cloud journey. Our experts are standing by to talk about your migration, modernisation, development and skills challenges.