We are attending AWS re:Invent Nov. 26-30, 2018 in Las Vegas.
AWS re:Invent 2018 is expecting some 40 000 attendees on 26.-30.11.2018 in Las Vegas, USA. This year, re:Invent will feature sessions that cover topics that seen also in past years, such as databases, analytics & big data, security & compliance, enterprise, machine learning, and compute. You can to cross-search these topics in more detail in the session catalog.
We picked some interesting sessions to check from re:Invent 2018:
- Optimizing Costs as You Scale on AWS
- The Future of Enterprise Applications is Serverless
- Driving DevOps Transformation in Enterprises
- How HSBC Uses Serverless to Process Millions of Transactions in Real Time
- Build, Train, and Deploy Machine Learning for the Enterprise with Amazon SageMaker
- Managing Security of Large IoT Fleets
- Meeting Enterprise Security Requirements with AWS Native Security Services
Follow our social media postings from Las Vegas
Join the conversations on your expectations from re:Invent 2018.
Here is our AWS guru Miguel´s video wish list:
Check also Mikael´s (Data Driven Business Lead and AWS guru) wish list:
Also, make sure you watch our AWS Alliance Lead Niko’s expectations for the event: