Upskilling: A Toolkit to Enable Cloud Success
Get the Guide
90% of European organisations are affected by IT skills gaps, equating to $91 billion of lost revenue annually
Even with the best intentions, tech leaders are struggling to fill those skills gaps, particularly when it comes to cloud implementation, migration and net new deployments. As a result, the business is held back – from capitalising on the cloud’s potential to deliver value internally (boosting efficiency and agility) and externally (delivering products and services that boost revenue).
This playbook helps you overcome these cloud upskilling hurdles.
It’s full of practical advice, case studies, templates and checklists. With these tips and tools, you have a clear roadmap for securing the skills your business needs to innovate quickly – and drive business value from the cloud.
Get this free cloud upskilling playbook and learn:
A 4-step framework for overcoming cloud skills gaps
- Linking upskilling to your business and technical strategies
- Assessing your current skills and identify gaps
How to enable people and embed cloud skills
- Identifying what training teams need
- Giving traditional IT staff new, cloud-enabled ways of valuing themselves
Insider views of CxO successes
- C-suite perspectives on overcoming digital skills mismatch
- Their advice for peers when approaching upskilling challenges