This course teaches IT professionals how to provision and manage services in Microsoft Azure. Students will learn how to implement infrastructure components such as virtual networks, virtual machines, containers, web and mobile apps, and storage in Azure. Students also will learn how to plan for and manage Azure AD, and configure Azure AD integration with on-premises Active Directory domains.
The course teaches usage of various tools, and portals, how to implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and how to connect to on-premises environments, how to plan and create Azure virtual machines, how to configure, manage, and monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and reliability, how to implement Microsoft Azure App Service, how to plan and implement storage, backup, and recovery services, how to plan and implement container solutions based on Azure Container Services, deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services, create and manage Azure AD directories, and configure application integration with Azure AD, integrate on-premises AD DS with Azure AD and automate operations in Azure management by using Azure Automation runbooks.
We recommend that you meet the course prerequisites, including attending Azure Fundamentals, before you attend the Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions course.
This course is designed to teach you how to:
- Describe Azure architecture components, including infrastructure, tools, and portals
- Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and configure cross-premises connectivity
- Plan and create Azure VMs
- Configure, manage, and monitor Azure VMs to optimize availability and reliability
- Implement Azure App Service
- Plan and implement storage, backup, and recovery services
- Implement container-based workloads in Azure
- Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services
- Implement Azure AD
- Manage an Active Directory infrastructure in a hybrid environment
- Automate operations in Azure by using Azure Automation runbooks