About the programme.
Nordcloud can support your scale-up business by offering you a guarantee in three key areas that will enable your business to achieve both yours and your customers’ goals.
- Proof of Concept (POC) – We guarantee success in the functionality of the first cloud POC.
- SaaS Setup – We guarantee that the architecture and design of the environment will accommodate multiple and concurrent customers from the start.
- Portability by Design – We guarantee that your product, including setup and configuration, can be portable across the most common forms of application hosting.
Rocket Fuel Calculator
Estimate the massive savings you can make by taking a managed approach to application modernisation.
Included in the programme.
- Understand current state and future growth ambitions
- Understand current capabilities and biggest gaps and stumbling blocks that limit growth
- Define high level plan for improving growth through key capabilities
Starter capability assessment
- Identify key objectives
- Assess key capabilities areas
- Identify key challenges
- Present and review a high level plan for the future
- Agree next steps
- CTO’s, Product Owners, Head of Architecture
Want to become the next cloud ninja? Welcome to the go-to online hub for tech leaders who want the latest insights on all things cloud.
Why could this be so valuable to your business?
Global Cloud Leadership
We’re a challenger in Gartner’s magic quadrant and one of the few certified providers across all 3 public platforms – Micosoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services. You therefore get impartial advice based on a broad market perspective.
Our entire approach is about empowering your teams, not offering dependencies. From technology to training, from design to DevOps, you get the support needed to capitalise on cloud benefits. That way, your’re positioned to maximise the cost savings and value potential of the cloud ongoing.
We’re cloud pioneers with 100% cloud heritage. This means we’re not just jumping on bandwagons or superimposing trends onto legacy ways of working. You get better