Learn the Azure Fundamentals
AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals.
Date & Time
Register for your free training
We have a limited amount of spaces left, enter your details now to secure your place
ABOUT THE COURSE
This one-day course will provide foundational level knowledge on cloud concepts; core Azure services; security, privacy, compliance, and trust; and Azure pricing and support.
THE COURSE IS INTENDED FOR
- IT personnel who are just beginning to work with Azure.
- program managers and technical sales, with a general IT background.
- Students that want to learn about the Azure offerings, see how components are implemented, and ask questions about products and features.
- Cloud Concepts
- Core Azure Services
- Security, Privacy, Compliance and Trust
- Azure Pricing, Service Level Agreements(SLAs), and Lifecycle
THIS COURSE WILL ENABLE YOU TO
- Understand general cloud computing concepts
- Understand core services available with Microsoft Azure
- Understand security, privacy, compliance, and trust with Microsoft Azure
- Understand pricing and support models available with Microsoft
- The remote session opens at 08:30
- Presentations start at 09:00
- The session is completely free of charge
- All attendees will receive a promo code for future Nordcloud trainings
- You don’t need to have an active Azure account for this training
- This is a virtual training session only
- You will need your own device to connect to the remote session
- Any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How can you avoid migration failure with your business?