Cloud is at the heart of technological transformation, but the key challenges are often organizational and people-related. Succeeding in the transformation requires learning new skills and adapting the processes of our customers.
To support our customers in this journey we are looking for a Transformation Consultant, responsible for planning and leading cloud-related change management and upskilling projects and programs for our customers. Location can be in any country or office where we have operations.
Your daily work:
- Designing and leading cloud-related change and upskilling projects or programs for our enterprise customers
- Analyzing the needs
- Building the change & upskilling plans
- Leading the change side of the execution together with our project team and experts
- Facilitating and supporting the change by coaching and mentoring
- Building custom training with our experts and trainers when needed
- Acting as a natural interface and interpreter between business and technology
- Engaging in business development and sales support work, if needed you will also close deals on your own
We are looking for:
- Several years of experience in leading change management programs in large international enterprises
- Background as a change management consultant or in a similar role
- Positive personality and team player skills to support and encourage customers on their challenging change journey
- Ability to apply change management and training methods in practice
- Hands-on experience in organizing and facilitating change and training events and workshops
- Excellent communication skills and experience in working with senior stakeholders
- Solid organizational skills, with the ability to manage complex programs
- Strong experience in working with technology-intensive organizations
- Understanding of lean & agile methodologies
- Fluent spoken and written English
- A basic understanding of the cloud is a plus
Why Nordcloud as your next career move?
- In this role, you will be in a key position in helping our customers to succeed in the cloud transformation by adapting their processes and supercharging their skills.
- We grow together. Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise and for professional growth while working together with our leading cloud professionals. You can participate in world-class training and knowledge-sharing sessions in our learning community.
- We win together. We have 200+ certified AWS experts, 100+ certified Azure experts, and 70+ certified Google Cloud experts working from 20 different offices in 10 European countries, friendly colleagues comprising 40+ nationalities from all over the world.
- We work smart. We’re continuously developing our business – that means, we’re not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done.
- We make a difference. You will have a chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries using cutting-edge public cloud technologies.
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools and ways of working.
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as clubs, virtual coffees, after work, etc. And of course, we welcome new activities open-heartedly!
To get more insight into the daily life at Nordcloud community, check out our Community & Culture site, Instagram profile, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Send us your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and we’ll get back to you soon!
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 700 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the tech industry!