Since 2011, Nordcloud has been on a mission to help our customers embrace the maximum benefits of the cloud. To help us to continue to do this, we are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join us. This role will ensure that Nordcloud is helping our customers grow their business and ensure that their success becomes our success.
Being a part of Nordcloud Poland you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating delivery of Cloud Projects,
- Project staffing and cooperating with Cloud Architects,
- Post project lesson learned,
- Cooperating with cross-country delivery board,
- Ensuring design and development activities are being delivered to your customers’ expectations,
- Collecting feedback from our customers to ensure customer satisfaction and continued service development,
- Maintain a holistic view of customer’s services and environments allowing Nordcloud to recommend changes based on best practices
- Ensuring the assignment is handed over from the sales teams, the right resources are available for the assignment, and that the relevant internal processes are followed.
- Ensuring that our Managed Cloud & Cloud Capacity Customer services are being delivered in line with their contracts to your customers,
- Ensuring regular communications with our customers, both via formal reporting & informal communications,
- Making sure customers are on-boarded to our services quickly and efficiently,
- Ensuring that our customers are getting the high quality of services that we expect to deliver, from ensuring we meet our SLA’s to overseeing root cause analysis and problem management of issues,
Our ideal candidate has:
- Experience helping to define and improve processes,
- Experience managing external customer relationships,
- Experience managing projects and using agile methods,
- Experience in leading tech teams,
- Previously worked in a customer-facing, project/service delivery management role,
- Experience working in professional services, managing SLA, problem management,
- Drive to learn new things and continually improve their knowledge, along with a keen interest in the public cloud, keeping up to date with the developments and understanding how they can bring our customers value.
- A ‘get it done’ attitude
- Technical background either from infrastructure / public cloud or software development
Skills that would be a plus:
- Previous experience gained within an international company
- Experience in working within the IT field
- PMI or Agile certifications
- Interest in the latest technologies
- Public cloud certifications
NORDCLOUD OFFERS YOU
- Leading-edge projects - we are here to present our customers the latest technologies and to push the IT industry forward!
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together and sharing our knowledge
- Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can’t wait to read about the newest launches!
- Benefits like health care, cafeteria system, access to learning platforms, concierge support
- Great self-development possibilities - we organise internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations in meetups
- A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications – we want you to grow!
IF THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING YOU’D LIKE TO BE PART OF, WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile and join #NordcloudCommunity! Get familiar with the technologies and projects we work on here. Curious about what's behind the idea of setting up Nordcloud? Watch this video!
Europe’s leading cloud solution provider Nordcloud accelerates the digital transformation of its customers with the latest cloud technology. Since 2011, Nordcloud has completed more than 1000 successful deployments that have helped its enterprise customers reap the full benefits of the public cloud, including better security, agility, scalability and reduced costs. Nordcloud employs 450+ cloud experts around Europe. Nordcloud has a local presence in Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK. Nordcloud has been recognised by Gartner as the top cloud-native Managed Service Provider (MSP) for the execution of cloud Professional and Managed Services in the 2020 Magic Quadrant. We have the highest accreditations with all three cloud hyperscalers: AWS, Azure and GCP.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!