Nordcloud is here to present other companies' latest technologies and to push the tech industry forward. We are looking for Senior Developers with various backgrounds and interests from front-end to back-end and cloud to data engineering to work either in our Helsinki or Jyväskylä offices or remotely from another city in Finland.
Your daily work & solutions we build:
- You work as part of our team of software pros and build applications for our clients.
- You value code that is easily read by humans and efficiently executed by machines.
- You will be creating e.g. effective electronic customer service and distribution channels, information services, online stores, and applications for the industrial internet.
- The code you write will power some of the most influential services in Finland.
- For us it's important to find projects matching your career goals, were they more front-end, back-end, or data-heavy.
- Based on your interests, there are possibilities for various career paths: team lead, coding cloud application architect, data-driven developer, delivery or pre-sales support, solution architect, tech ambassadorship, cloud strategy consulting, etc.
Please bring with you:
- Fluent ways of communicating with the customer and your team members.
- Motivation to learn new, share your knowledge and grow to the next level.
We also appreciate it if you're an active contributor in the tech community and/or interested in giving meetup/conference presentations or writing blog texts.
Finnish language skills are considered an advantage with some positions. Please note that a valid working permit in the EU is required from all applicants.
Learn more about working as a developer at Nordcloud from Leo and get to know project examples here. Meet our team members and feel the culture on Instagram and on our Community & Culture page!
- We win together. We have certified AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud experts working from 19 different offices in 10 European countries so you will have brilliant and friendly colleagues comprising 30+ nationalities. We have a supportive working culture, enjoy working and having fun together, and sharing our knowledge.
- Wide range of benefits like extensive private health care and insurance, wellness benefits, a high-end laptop, and a smartphone of your choice.
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together, and sharing our knowledge
- Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can’t wait to read about the newest launches!
- Great self-development possibilities - we organize internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations at meetups
- A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications – we want you to grow!
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as clubs, virtual coffees, after work, etc. And of course, we welcome new activities open-heartedly if you have anything in your mind!
- We move fast and get things done. Attitude: "Hold my drink, I got this".
- We push and respect each other to deliver great results. Attitude: "Teamwork makes the dream work".
- We do what it takes to be the best in the world. Attitude: "Go big or go home".
- We disrupt old ways of working to change the game. Attitude: "Let's go dinosaur hunting".
- We help uniquely talented people achieve greatness. Attitude: "It's about what you can do".
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 700 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the tech industry!