When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
We're now looking for an Offering Lead to our SAP Platform Migration to Public Cloud business, responsible for setting commercial targets for the business, managing offering development initiatives to reach the targets.
Your daily work
- Manage our IBM SAP cooperation, offering, and IBM partner satisfaction
- Develop IBM joint and Nordcloud independent offering for SAP Platform Migration regarding
- Cloud Infrastructure Provisioning & Management for SAP on Hyperscaler (Host, Network, Storage, Landing Zone, etc.)
- SAP Rapid Time to Value Lift & Shift Offering incl. Management of SAP Basis on Cloud
- Work with Hyperscaler partners Microsoft Azure and AWS and our alliance leads to drive SAP on cloud business
- Support delivery units to build capabilities needed and ensure pre-sales capability
- Manage Nordcloud non-IBM SAP partner ecosystem)
To be successful in this role, you should have
- Several years of experience and a strong track record from selling SAP-based migrations, upgrades & solutions
- You are first and foremost business-minded and customer-centric, but you also understand SAP Migration to Public Cloud from a technology and delivery point of view. In other words, you have the ability to act as a thought leader.
- You have understanding and passion to further increase the knowledge of modern cloud-native technologies, digital design, IoT and data-driven solutions, and DevOps.
- Experience and ability to apply a challenger sales approach to solutions sales in order to initiate and lead customer dialogue with business and IT stakeholders from top management to operational influencers. You are trusted by your customers to deliver what you promise and provide valuable insight and solutions that have an impact on their business.
- Past hands-on experience in productizing services for improved repeatability, scalability, and efficiency both on commercial and back-office layers.
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills.
- Structured and analytical way of working.
- Excellent communication skills in English and readiness to travel (subject to covid).
- As a person, you are a team player and target-oriented.
Why Nordcloud as your next career move?
- In this role, you will be in a key position in developing new business and productized services for our SAP platform offering
- Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise and for professional growth with access to relevant training to support the growth while working together with our leading cloud professionals. We grow together in our learning community! You can participate in world-class training and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- We work closely with the biggest players in the cloud industry: Amazon Web Services, Google, and Microsoft. We have 200+ certified AWS experts, 100+ certified Azure experts, and 70+ certified Google Cloud experts working from 20 different offices in 10 European countries, friendly colleagues comprising 30+ nationalities.
- We’re continuously developing our business – which means we’re not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done.
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools and ways of working.
- Wide range of benefits like private health care, certificates paid, wellness & public transportation benefits, high-end laptop and a smartphone of your choice, etc.
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as clubs, virtual coffees, after work, etc. And of course, we welcome new activities open-heartedly if you have anything in your mind!
To get more insight into the daily life at Nordcloud community, check out our Community & Culture site, Instagram profile, Facebook and LinkedIn.
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile. All applicants must have the right to work in the EU.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 500 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!