When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
We are now looking for a Quality Manager to continue building an integrated management system for the whole Nordcloud company, aiming eventually to be certified towards ISO 9001 standard. The position is located either in Finland or Germany.
Your daily work:
- Develop onward Nordcloud Integrated Management system (up to a certification) covering all relevant company operations, you will take a pivotal role in formalizing the management system and taking ownership for the management system, ensuring processes are established, implemented, maintained, and continuously improved. Report to management on Integrated Management System performance to ensure that set quality objectives are met.
- Work closely with the business and internal stakeholders to ensure appropriate documentation exists and is understood by all parties and actions conform to documented processes, enabling and influencing Nordcloud organization to incorporate added quality to highly dynamic and agile delivery practices that exceed customer expectations with complemented quality.
- Create a lean governance model for continuous quality assurance across organizations and take responsibility for ensuring that appropriate actions are taken. Use your achieved expertise and experience on creating new concepts and procedures when applicable/need to change is evident.
- Train and educate organizations, including top management, on quality management.
- Work closely with the IT team to ensure that agreed procedures and best practices are instrumented into our IT tooling and platform for management system documentation.
- Plan together with Audit management for needed internal audits both for internal and external purposes.
What do you need for this role:
- 5-10 years of experience in at least one of the domains of quality and management systems possibly in the field of consulting, IT services, or at least working closely with IT service-related processes/organizations.
- Expertise in both implementing and providing oversight and/or audits to ISO 9001, ISO 9001 lead auditor certification is highly appreciated.
- Familiarity with environmental management (ISO 14001) or sustainability activities is an asset for future activities.
- Applicable university degree.
- Experience in finding best practices on lean documentation practices and open attitude on creating new practices where old does not exist and experience on working fully international organization extending to multiple (mostly) European countries.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills and experience in working fully international organization extending to multiple (mostly) European countries.
- High integrity individual with a can-do attitude and willingness to develop along with the evolving needs of a fast-growing business. Readiness to build processes, tools, and best practices instead of working as a standard part in a big engine.
- Fluent in English both verbally and written.
Why Nordcloud as your next career move?
- In this role, you will be in a key position enabling hypergrowth of a publicly recognized technology scale-up.
- Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise and for professional growth with access to relevant training to support the growth while working together with our leading cloud professionals.
- We’re continuously developing our business – that means, we’re not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done.
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools and ways of working.
- We grow together in our learning community! There’s a possibility to participate in world-class training and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities.
- Wide range of benefits like extensive private health care and insurance, wellness benefits, a high-end laptop, and a smartphone of your choice.
To get more insight into the daily life at Nordcloud community, check out our Community & Culture site, Instagram profile, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- We move fast and get things done. Attitude: "Hold my drink, I got this".
- We push and respect each other to deliver great results. Attitude: "Teamwork makes the dream work".
- We do what it takes to be the best in the world. Attitude: "Go big or go home".
- We disrupt old ways of working to change the game. Attitude: "Let's go dinosaur hunting".
- We help uniquely talented people achieve greatness. Attitude: "It's about what you can do".
Send us your CV, cover letter, and salary request and we’ll get back to you soon.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 700 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!