In this role you will work closely with the members of the Leadership Team, Service Delivery, Sales and Professional Services teams. You play an important part in ensuring accurate and timely reporting as well as successful project delivery to our customers.
Your daily tasks
- Tracking and maintaining project information to enable accurate and timely resource planning, budgeting, reporting and customer invoicing
- Preparing project status updates and forecast reports to support efficient decision-making
- Coordinating with project team members to keep the project workflow on track, and highlighting potential risks for meeting project goals
- Communicating with customers and / or internal stakeholders in project related matters
- Variety of other reporting related tasks and business support actions
To be successful in this role you should have
- Experience in financial processes or project management / project coordination
- Competence in Microsoft Excel, having used business analytics or ERP tools is a plus
- Systematic approach and multitasking skills, eye for both details and the big picture
- Structured and process-oriented way of working
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English to excel in our multicultural environment
- “Hold my beer, I got this” attitude to get things done
- We win together. We have certified AWS, Azure and Google Cloud experts working from 10 European countries, brilliant and friendly colleagues comprising 45+ nationalities.
- We grow together. You have lots of opportunities to develop yourself while working together with our leading European Cloud Professionals. We promote knowledge sharing culture including Open Community events and world class public cloud training.
- We make a difference. You have a chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries. We work closely with the biggest players in the cloud industry: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft and Google.
- We work smart. We’re continuously developing our business – which means we’re not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done.
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools and ways of working.
- Wide range of benefits like private health care, certificates paid, wellness benefits, high-end laptop and a smartphone of your choice.
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as clubs, virtual coffees, after work etc.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your CV by 20.9.2021 and we’ll get back to you! Please include your salary expectation in your application.
All applicants must have the right to work in the EU.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 500 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the tech industry!