When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
We’re looking for a Product Support Specialist for our Managed Services Business at Nordcloud.
Your role includes:
- Supporting the Managed Cloud product team in engaging with internal & external stakeholders
- Managing data harvesting from all content sources and providing contextual feedback to the product team
- Managing data harvesting approach
- Administrative tasks in relation to information gathering, storage & management
- Facilitating & leading discovery sessions with commercial & non-commercial teams
- Creating and updating documentation related to Managed Cloud services
- Contributing to the creation and maintenance of product guidelines and processes
- Driving product to change initiatives within the organization, based on data-backed views on prioritization
To be a successful Product Support Specialist you should have:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Fluency in both verbal and written English
- Willingness to learn and expand your knowledge in cloud technology-related areas
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan ahead and execute complex tasks independently
- Integrity and attention to detail
- Good knowledge of common cloud-related technologies Nordcloud is targeting (operating systems, DevOps tools)
- Previous experience with Jira / Confluence
- Skills around Google, Office 365, and public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) services and administration
- Knowledge of the basics of server networking
It would impress us even more if you would have ITIL Foundation certification or similar and good knowledge of Atlassian services.
Why Nordcloud as your next career move?
- We’re continuously developing our business – which means we’re not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done.
- Wide range of benefits like extensive private health care and insurance, wellness benefits, a high-end laptop, and a smartphone of your choice.
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together, and sharing our knowledge
- Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can’t wait to read about the newest launches!
- Great self-development possibilities - we organize internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations at meetups
- A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications – we want you to grow!
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as clubs, virtual coffees, after work, etc. And of course, we welcome new activities open-heartedly if you have anything in your mind!
To get more insight into the daily life at Nordcloud community, check out our Community & Culture site, Instagram profile, Facebook and LinkedIn. Meet some of us Nordcloudians in this video :)
- We move fast and get things done. Attitude: "Hold my drink, I got this".
- We push and respect each other to deliver great results. Attitude: "Teamwork makes the dream work".
- We do what it takes to be the best in the world. Attitude: "Go big or go home".
- We disrupt old ways of working to change the game. Attitude: "Let's go dinosaur hunting".
- We help uniquely talented people achieve greatness. Attitude: "It's about what you can do".
Send us your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and we’ll get back to you soon. Please include your salary expectation in your application.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 700 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the tech industry!