When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
At Nordcloud we humbly believe that we can help customers to disrupt their industry by using and benefiting from public cloud technologies. Currently, we are looking for a Presales Solution Architect ready to join our global Sales team.
Your role will be a key driver in the following areas:
- Working as a solution architect for our strategic sales cases you will design, document, communicate and facilitate the creation of services and solutions for our customers.
- Working together with the sales team and product team to help build offers for our customers.
- Acting as a bridge between the customer’s vision and our cloud architects and engineers, you help define requirements from the needs and then build designs from these requirements.
- Owning the technical engagement: you are ultimately responsible for matching the designs to customer’s needs and helping our project managers and cloud engineers to understand these needs. As part of the solution, you are also responsible for defining the skill requirements and identifying suitable resources for projects.
- Presenting solutions, and advising customers on cloud solutions and services.
- Participating in marketing activities, such as creating case studies and blog posts.
- Educating customers on best practices to ensure their solutions are designed for efficient cloud operations.
- Building plans for the transformation of customers’ products and services through digitalization and public cloud.
- Acting as the voice of the customer in service development, supporting and developing our service offering and documentation.
- Helping both the customer and our teams to succeed in the cloud journey.
To be successful in this role you should have the following skills:
- A good understanding at least one of the public cloud Azure / AWS / GCP technology and architecture is a must, with deeper expertise in the following areas: databases, software development, managed cloud, data analytics & machine learning.
- Proven record of the ability to create customer-specific service solutions independently based on the productized solutions.
- Experience in service agreements, pricing, service level agreements (SLA), and service descriptions.
- Experience in cloud or IT operations and background in either enterprise IT or software development.
- Courage to challenge and help the customer to change and develop.
- Analytical mindset and a diplomatic approach.
- Fluent English and German
As we have varying opportunities to work internationally, the possibility to travel up to 25% in locations in Europe could be expected (subject to COVID-19 restrictions).
- We win together. We have 200+ certified AWS experts, 100+ certified Azure experts, and 70+ certified Google Cloud experts working from 19 different offices in 10 European countries, brilliant and friendly colleagues comprising 30+ nationalities.
- We grow together. You have lots of opportunities to develop yourself while working together with our leading European Cloud Professionals. We promote knowledge-sharing culture including Open Community events. You can participate in world-class public cloud training to ensure continuous learning with a personal training budget.
- We make a difference. You have a chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries using cutting-edge public cloud technologies. We work closely with the biggest players in the cloud industry: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, and Google.
- We work smart. We’re continuously developing our business – which means we’re not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done.
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools and ways of working.
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as clubs, virtual coffees, after work, etc. And of course, we welcome new activities open-heartedly if you have anything in your mind!
Learn more about our team here at Nordcloud. The first impression of our team and the Nordcloudian culture you can get on our Instagram profile.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 700 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!