When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
At Nordcloud we humbly believe that we can help customers to disrupt their industry by using and benefitting from public cloud technologies. Currently, we are looking for a Presales Solution Architect ready to join our global Sales team.
Your role will be a key driver in the following areas:
- Working as a solution architect for our strategic sales cases you will design, document, communicate and facilitate the creation of services and solutions for our customers.
- Working together with the sales team and product team to help build offers for our customers.
- Acting as a bridge between the customer’s vision and our cloud architects and engineers, you help define requirements from the needs and then build designs from these requirements.
- Owning the technical engagement: you are ultimately responsible for matching the designs to customer’s needs and helping our project managers and cloud engineers to understand these needs. As part of the solution, you are also responsible for defining the skill requirements and identifying suitable resources for projects.
- Presenting solutions, and advising customers on cloud solutions and services.
- Participating in marketing activities, such as creating case studies and blog posts.
- Educating customers on best practices to ensure their solutions are designed for efficient cloud operations.
- Building plans for the transformation of customers’ products and services through digitalization and public cloud.
- Acting as the voice of the customer in service development, supporting and developing our service offering and documentation.
- Helping both the customer and our teams to succeed in the cloud journey.
To be successful in this role you should have the following skills:
- Understanding Azure / AWS / GCP cloud technology and architecture is a must, with deeper expertise in the following areas: databases, software development, managed cloud, data analytics & machine learning.
- Proven record of the ability to create customer-specific service solutions independently based on the productized solutions.
- Experience in service agreements, pricing, service level agreements (SLA), and service descriptions.
- Experience in cloud or IT operations and background in either enterprise IT or software development.
- Courage to challenge and help the customer to change and develop.
- Analytical mindset and a diplomatic approach.
- Fluent spoken & written Dutch and English.
Why Nordcloud your next career move?
- Leading-edge projects - we are here to present our customers with the latest technologies and to push the IT industry forward!
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together and sharing our knowledge
- Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can’t wait to read about the newest launches!
- Great self-development possibilities - we organize internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations at meetups
- A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications – we want you to grow!
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. Get familiar with the technologies and projects we work on here! Curious about what's behind the idea of setting up Nordcloud? Watch this video.
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile. Our Talent Partner Władysław (LinkedIn profile) is more than happy to answer your questions.
What you can expect at Nordcloud is a straightforward working team of highly skilled Cloud Architects and Consultants that work with the public cloud and the related features all day in and out. The pace at which we operate is very fast, the collaboration across Europe is intense and the fun to be had both locally and in international team meetings is huge.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 500 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!