Born in the Cloud 2011, Europe´s leading cloud solution provider Nordcloud accelerates the digital transformation of its customers with the latest cloud technology. Since the beginning, Nordcloud has completed more than 1000 successful deployments that have helped its enterprise customers reap the full benefits of the public cloud, including better security, agility, scalability and reduced costs. Nordcloud employs 500+ cloud experts around Europe. Nordcloud has a local presence in Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK. Nordcloud has been awarded to be the world’s number 1 cloud-native Managed Services Partner in May 2020 by Gartner Magic Quadrant for Hyper scaler MSP’s. We are proud to be an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, a Google Cloud Premier Partner and a Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner and Azure Expert MSP.
Get familiar with the technologies and projects we work on here.
At Nordcloud we humbly believe that we can help customers to disrupt their industry by using and benefitting from public cloud technologies. Currently, we are looking for a Presales Solution Architect in Norway ready to join our global Sales team.
Your role will be a key driver in the following areas:
- Working as a solution architect for our strategic sales cases you will design, document, communicate and facilitate the creation of services and solutions for our customers.
- Working together with the sales team and product team to help build offers for our customers.
- Acting as a bridge between customer’s vision and our cloud architects and engineers, you help define requirements from the needs and then build designs from these requirements.
- Owning the technical engagement: you are ultimately responsible for matching the designs to customer’s needs, and helping our project managers and cloud engineers to understand these needs. As part of the solution, you are also responsible for defining the skill requirements and identifying suitable resources for projects.
- Presenting solutions, and advising customers on cloud solutions and services.
- Participating in marketing activities, such as creating case studies and blog posts.
- Educating customers on best practices to ensure their solutions are designed for efficient cloud operations.
- Building plans for the transformation of customers’ products and services through digitalization and public cloud.
- Acting as the voice of the customer in service development, supporting and developing our service offering and documentation.
- Helping both the customer and our teams to succeed in the cloud journey.
To be a successful Presales Solution Architect, it would be ideal if you’re bringing the following skills with you:
- Basic understanding of Azure / AWS / GCP cloud technology and architecture is a must, with deeper expertise in the following areas: databases, software development, managed cloud, data analytics & machine learning.
- Proven record of the ability to create customer-specific service solutions independently based on the productized solutions.
- Experience in service agreements, pricing, service level agreements (SLA) and service descriptions.
- Experience from the cloud or IT operations and background in either enterprise IT or software development.
- Courage to challenge and help the customer to change and develop.
- Analytical mindset and a diplomatic approach.
- Fluent English and Norwegian is a strong plus.
As an adaptable learning community, we’re looking for a colleague with certain traits of character:
- "Hold my beer - I got this" attitude
- "go-getter" attitude
- You are able to convince not only the customer but also your fellow developers that your solution is the smartest
- You love building stuff - as a growth company, we’re continuously developing our practices!
- it's not a problem if you don't know, the issue is if you don't want to know
As we have varying opportunities to work internationally, the possibility to travel up to 25% in locations in Europe could be expected (subject to COVID-19 restrictions).
All applicants must have the right to work in the EU/ Norway.
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise while working together with our leading European Cloud Professionals. We have 200+ certified AWS experts, 100+ certified Azure experts and 70+ certified Google Cloud experts working from 19 different offices in 10 European countries
- Brilliant and friendly colleagues comprising 30+ nationalities from all over the world
- We’re continuously developing our business – that means, we’re not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done
- A chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries using cutting-edge public cloud technologies
- We work closely with the biggest players in the cloud industry: Amazon Web Services, Google and Microsoft
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools and ways of working
- A wide range of benefits like private health care, pension package, five weeks annual leave, Certificates paid, wellness benefits, great tech equipment – high-end laptop and a smartphone of your choice
- We grow together! There’s a possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world-class courses and training – choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning with a personal training budget!
Our team and culture - #NordcloudCommunity
- We win together. We have 200+ certified AWS experts, 100+ certified Azure experts and 70+ certified Google Cloud experts working from 19 different offices in 10 European countries, brilliant and friendly colleagues comprising 30+ nationalities.
- We grow together. You have lots of opportunities to develop yourself while working together with our leading European Cloud Professionals. We promote knowledge-sharing culture including Open Community events. You can participate in world-class public cloud training to ensure continuous learning with a personal training budget.
- We make a difference. You have a chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries using cutting-edge public cloud technologies. We work closely with the biggest players in the cloud industry: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft and Google.
- We work smart. We’re continuously developing our business – which means we’re not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done.
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as clubs, virtual coffees, after work etc. And of course, we welcome new activities open-heartedly if you have anything in your mind!
To get more insight into the daily life at Nordcloud community, please check out our Instagram profile, Facebook and LinkedIn. For learning more about cloud and other modern technologies we recommend checking Nordcloud Engineering Medium page. Please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile and we’ll get back to you soon.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!