Currently, we are looking for a Solution Architect, with a focus on Cloud Modernisation in Poland to deliver a unique partner co-creation experience to accelerate partner transformation.
In the role you will be responsible for:
- Developing the framework and integrated solutions that address the partner's business needs while also driving the partner’s consumption through ”core” deployment
- Leading all aspects of the integrated solution, from identification of requirements to technical decisions impacting the business outcome
- Collaborating with the partner tech team and Nordcloud ecosystem team to define and execute design, skill, and build journey
- Acting as a bridge between the Nordcloud team and the partner’s technical practitioners
- Connecting partner pain points and opportunities to a full suite of Nordcloud technology and services in a partnered context
What does it take to be a successful Modernisation Solution Architect at Nordcloud?
- Combination of contemporary Cloud, AI, and analytics skills with deep industry expertise and an understanding of the partner’s business
- Hands-on experience with public cloud projects
- Knowledge in Kubernetes, Red Hat technologies (OpenShift, Ansible, RHEL, etc.) Docker, AWS, Azure, GCP, Cloud-Native Security
- Previous experience in planning, designing, and delivering proofs of concept and Minimum Viable Solution
- Entrepreneurial mindset to deliver unique value by leveraging industry and technology expertise to drive innovative strategies to accelerate partners’ success
- Strong focus on modernization of client/customer services, apps, & systems; utilizing the best of Serverless and PAAS; in innovative, cloud-native, & cost-saving environments; that require a keen ethos of learning and growing with modern technologies and solutions.
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- Leading-edge projects - we are here to present our customers with the latest technologies and to push the IT industry forward!
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together, and sharing our knowledge
- Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can’t wait to read about the newest launches!
- Benefits like health care, cafeteria system, life insurance, access to learning platforms, concierge support
- Great self-development possibilities - we organize internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations at meetups
- A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications – we want you to grow!
- Fully remote position, you can work from any place in Poland unless it's fine for you ;)
- We have an office in Poznań, and Wrocław if you want to come and grab a cup of coffee with a team
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 700 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!