Nordcloud is seeking a Managed Security Service Manager who will be responsible for leading a Managed Security Service. The Manager will provide leadership, coordination, and operational management of the security team. You will play a critical role at Nordcloud and lead security personnel, developing strategy, setting goals, and providing performance and professional development feedback. As the Manager, you will lead the security operations team to continually improve the managed security service and manage security policies, procedures, and processes.
- 5+ years of IT and relevant security experience
- 3+ years of experience leading or serving as a senior member of a security operations team
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Security, Business, Management, Information Technology, or related field
- Knowledge of current and emerging technologies and tactics used within security operations and how they can be applied to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Understanding of the information security industry and the current threat landscape
- Certifications include but are not limited to:
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional,
- GIAC – Global Information Assurance Certification,
- GSEC – Global Security Essentials Certification,
- ISACA – IT Audit, Security, Governance and Risk Certifications
- Prior experience working as a Security Operations Manager is a plus
- Work with the rest of the security operations team to support analysts with performance feedback, training, and career direction
- Assist with screening and hiring security analysts
- Manage and coordinate incident response and forensic processes
- Monitor and enforce guidelines for best practices in security and compliance
- Support routine regulatory and compliance audit initiatives
- Orchestrate daily compliance requirements and tasks as required
Ideally, you’re bringing the following skills with you:
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to guide others during incident and crisis management
- Able to tune correlation rules and outcomes via security information and event management (SIEM) and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) platforms
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows capabilities and with network and host-based forensic processes
- Familiarity with the investigation of malware and host compromise incidents
- Understanding of intrusion detection systems, web application firewalls, and IP reputation systems
- Technical understanding of current cybersecurity threats and trends
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and resolve multiple inquiries at once
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. Get familiar with the technologies and projects we work on here. Curious about what's behind the idea of setting up Nordcloud? Watch this video!
- We move fast and get things done. Attitude: "Hold my drink, I got this".
- We push and respect each other to deliver great results. Attitude: "Teamwork makes the dream work".
- We do what it takes to be the best in the world. Attitude: "Go big or go home".
- We disrupt old ways of working to change the game. Attitude: "Let's go dinosaur hunting".
- We help uniquely talented people achieve greatness. Attitude: "It's about what you can do".
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
What you can expect at Nordcloud is a straightforward working team of highly skilled Cloud Architects and Consultants that work with the public cloud and the related features all day in and out. The pace at which we operate is very fast, the collaboration across Europe is intense and the fun to be had both locally and in international team meetings is huge.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 700 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!