As one of the core business units in Nordcloud, Managed Cloud is responsible for end-to-end delivery of top quality Cloud-Native Managed Services. As a truly Agile organization, we take special care not only about top edge technologies but as well, about delivering our customer services with a true added value. We truly believe that in order to stay at the cutting edge of cloud operations, we need to focus on getting rid of toil, which ultimately means increased efficiency and productivity for our customers and real growth possibilities for our people.
Besides deep cloud expertise, Managed Cloud requires extra muscle power to keep a dynamic flow of communication and operation orchestration.
That’s why we are looking for an Operations Lead, who will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the delivery of high availability cloud-native managed services.
- Ensuring services are delivered according to SLA with top quality.
- Gathering operations and process feedback as input for continuous improvement actions.
- Scheduling and prioritizing planned and unplanned tasks.
- Coordinating activities between different delivery teams/units across Managed Services.
- Acting as a point of contact for the services in scope enabling clear and effective communication between Technical and Account teams.
- Identifying potential areas for automation and defining requirements
- Preparation and update of process documentation.
- Managing Customer satisfaction, by addressing customer requests/suggestions and complaints.
- Cooperate with Customer Success Managers in MC operations activities (onboardings, updating runbooks, ad-hoc service requests)
- Coordinating the full lifecycle of ITIL processes.
You are our ideal candidate if have:
- Previous experience in IT Service or Process management in mid to large organizations
- Solid experience managing internal and external stakeholder expectations
- Deep experience managing SLA’s and service descriptions, translating them into live operations
- Problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work in an ops-agile environment with evolving requirements and priority changes
- Experience working in multicultural teams.
- "Hold my beer - I got this" attitude
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Above the average communication skills
Skills that would be a plus:
- Experience in designing and implementing ITIL processes
- Previous experience in managing Public Cloud or IT infrastructure operations
- Technical IT infrastructure background
- ITIL intermediate certification.
- Previous experience of leading people and teams
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- International working environment – a team of 35+ different nationalities offers interesting career opportunities
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together, and sharing our knowledge
- We work agile and use Trello, Jira, our ATS is Breezy, we share knowledge during Rec&Beer sessions, sourcing hackathons, market newsletters, we use LinkedIn Recruiter and we have a global, talented, and super friendly Talent Acquisition team at Nordcloud
- Benefits like health care, cafeteria system, life insurance, access to learning platforms, virtual assistant
- You will be part of an expert team with an all-around skill set and we want you to bring in your share of wisdom and extend our own internal know-how and procedures also
- Nordcloud operates as a flat international organization, where exceptional talents can make a real impact.
- Flexibility in working hours
+ Ambition! – we want to disrupt the industry and show other companies how the future looks like. We are determined to continuously develop ourselves and the business. It's an ongoing process and we love it!
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 700 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud.