Currently, we are going to develop Kubernetes Practice at Nordcloud. This creates a unique opportunity to join us and grow as a Kubernetes Engineer at Nordcloud Finland.
As a Kubernetes Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Developing Kubernetes offering
- Building and deploying best practices within the Kubernetes practice area
- Building and promoting reusable solutions for Kubernetes within the practice area
- Being in contact with partner product teams working on managed Kubernetes
- Cooperating with engineering teams on operators development
- Cooperate with managed services on cluster onboarding guidelines
We want you on board if you:
- Have hands-on experience with containerization (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Have proven experience with any cloud vendor (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Have proven experience with Terraform, ARM/CloudFormation templates, or similar technology
- Have a proven track working on customer projects
- Wide range of benefits like extensive private health care and insurance, wellness benefits, a high-end laptop, and a smartphone of your choice.
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together, and sharing our knowledge
- Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can’t wait to read about the newest launches!
- Great self-development possibilities - we organize internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations at meetups
- A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications – we want you to grow!
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as clubs, virtual coffees, after work, etc. And of course, we welcome new activities open-heartedly if you have anything in your mind!
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. Get familiar with the technologies and projects we work on here. Curious about what's behind the idea of setting up Nordcloud? Watch this video!
- We move fast and get things done. Attitude: "Hold my drink, I got this".
- We push and respect each other to deliver great results. Attitude: "Teamwork makes the dream work".
- We do what it takes to be the best in the world. Attitude: "Go big or go home".
- We disrupt old ways of working to change the game. Attitude: "Let's go dinosaur hunting".
- We help uniquely talented people achieve greatness. Attitude: "It's about what you can do".
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn/GitHub profile.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 700 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!