When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
Currently, we are looking for a person ready to join our Internal IT and become an IT Support Specialist.
In this role, you will cooperate closely with the global IT team and other internal stakeholders to ensure the proper level of internal IT services.
Your role includes:
- Supporting our internal users in all IT related issues
- Managing equipment orders and keeping track of IT assets
- Managing user accounts in various SaaS services
- Administrative tasks in SaaS services
- Testing and evaluating new SaaS services
- Creating and updating documentation surrounding IT services
- Contributing to the creation and maintenance of IT guidelines and processes
- Drive IT to change initiatives within the organization, own specific areas of the IT landscape
- Troubleshooting issues related to IT services and driving their resolution
- Providing internal training and onboarding of new employees
To be a successful IT Support Specialist you should:
- Have at least 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Be fluent in both verbal and written English
- Be willing to learn and expand your knowledge in IT related areas
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan ahead and execute complex tasks independently
- Integrity and attention to detail
- Have a good knowledge of different operating systems (macOS, Windows, Linux)
- Have previous experience with JIRA Service Desk or similar software
- Know your way around Google, Office 365, and Public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) services and administration
- Know the basics of network infrastructure, both hardware, and configuration
Following skills are also nice to have:
- Fluent German, both written and spoken
- ITIL Foundation certification, or similar
- Previous experience as an administrator of G-Suite or Office 365 platforms
- Good knowledge of Atlassian services
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise while working together with our leading European Cloud Professionals. We have 200+ certified AWS experts, 100+ certified Azure experts, and 70+ certified Google Cloud experts working from 19 different offices in 10 European countries
- Brilliant and friendly colleagues comprising 30+ nationalities from all over the world with "Hold my coffee/beer - I got this" attitude
- We’re continuously developing our business – that means, we’re not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done
- A chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries using cutting-edge public cloud technologies
- Work when you’re the most productive. Do you get up early or can’t work before your 3rd coffee? We offer flexible working hours. As long as the customer is happy, your colleagues are happy and you are happy - we are happy as well!
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as a virtual weekly coffee catch-up and Tuesday after work!
- We grow together! There’s a possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world-class courses and trainings – choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning with a personal training budget!
The first impression of our team and the Nordcloudian culture you can get on our INSTAGRAM profile.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 700 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
Working at Nordcloud is not just the next best job – it’s the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!