Currently, we are looking for Global Migration Architects in Poland to ensure successful large scale datacenter to cloud migrations for our global customers.
In the role you will be responsible for:
- Acting as a technical consultant and architect for customers through project work
- Communicating, designing, and guiding the implementations for our customer cloud solutions, as well as do hands-on implementation when needed
- Gathering requirements and defining the main challenges for the project
- Helping engineers and other technical roles to build successful outcomes that meet customer needs
- Working together with sales and project managers to manage the customer expectation from a technical point of view
- Educating customers on best practices in Cloud and communicating solution offerings in a manner that customers understand the value within them
- Ensuring high-quality delivery metrics, reporting, and business profitability
- Ensuring rapid productivity for our rapidly growing migration workforce
- Helping to develop Nordcloud migration methodology and related software products further
What does it take to be a successful Global Migration Architect at Nordcloud?
- Hands-on experience in the areas of:
- Private virtualization (Hyper-V, VMware, etc)
- Windows Server and Linux administration
- Active Directory administration
- DB administration
- Backup and DR systems
- Experience and technical understanding of large scale data center migrations
- Practical, systematic, and detail-oriented mindset and ability to learn fast
- Vast experience in public cloud solutions (AWS or Azure or GCP)
- Excellent communication skills and a business mindset
- Previously gained experience as a consultant working with mid-size and large, international organizations
- Excellent written and spoken English
Nordcloud offers you:
- Leading-edge projects - we are here to present our customers with the latest technologies and to push the IT industry forward!
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together and sharing our knowledge
- Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can’t wait to read about the newest launches!
- Benefits like health care, cafeteria system, life insurance, access to learning platforms, and concierge support.
- Great self-development possibilities - we organize internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations at meetups
- A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications – we want you to grow!
- We move fast and get things done. Attitude: "Hold my drink, I got this".
- We push and respect each other to deliver great results. Attitude: "Teamwork makes the dream work".
- We do what it takes to be the best in the world. Attitude: "Go big or go home".
- We disrupt old ways of working to change the game. Attitude: "Let's go dinosaur hunting".
- We help uniquely talented people achieve greatness. Attitude: "It's about what you can do".
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. Get familiar with the technologies and projects we work on here. Curious about what's behind the idea of setting up Nordcloud? Watch this video
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 700 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!
Salary ranges (monthly, gross) in PLN:
Junior: 13000 - 18000
Regular: 20000 - 23000
Senior: 23000 - 27000
Team Lead: 23000 - 30000