Nordcloud is looking for a FinOps Specialist to help us create cost models for our clients and cloud projects.
Your role will include:
- Supporting our customers related to cloud capacity usage, invoicing, and reporting.
- Introducing and onboarding new customers to our service and offers.
- Assisting Nordcloud employees and customers in creating cost optimization recommendations.
- Participating in FinOps projects.
- Cooperating with hyper-scalers on various projects.
- Creating custom reports and comparisons for internal and external stakeholders.
- Working closely with pre-/sales on better cost communication to the clients and propagation of best practices.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Practical experience in spreadsheets (e.g. Excel).
- Understanding of cloud services and payment models.
- Ability to analyze big chunks of data.
- Ability to work in an ad-hoc environment with minimal management overhead.
- A drive to learn new tools.
- Is communicative and open to ideas.
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must.
Skills that would be a plus:
- Experience with PowerBI or other analytical tools.
- Experience with cloud cost management tools (both native and external).
- Ability to utilize SQL and/or Python to get and process data from external sources.
We offer you:
- Leading-edge projects - we are here to present our customers with the latest technologies and to push the IT industry forward!
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together, and sharing our knowledge.
- Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can’t wait to read about the newest launches!
- Benefits like health care, sports card, access to learning platforms and breakfast on Thursdays, concierge support.
- Great self-development possibilities - we organize internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations at meetups.
- A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications – we want you to grow!
- We move fast and get things done. Attitude: "Hold my drink, I got this".
- We push and respect each other to deliver great results. Attitude: "Teamwork makes the dream work".
- We do what it takes to be the best in the world. Attitude: "Go big or go home".
- We disrupt old ways of working to change the game. Attitude: "Let's go dinosaur hunting".
- We help uniquely talented people achieve greatness. Attitude: "It's about what you can do".
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. Get familiar with the technologies and projects we work on here. Curious about what's behind the idea of setting up Nordcloud? Watch this video.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 700 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.