We are looking for a senior Data Solution Architect to join our team of Digital Builders. You will be using your expertise to build data platforms on cloud hyperscalers, working with customers in the areas of finance, energy, manufacturing industries, or consumer services. Join a leading and rapidly growing public cloud provider in Europe!
Your daily work offers you the opportunity to:
- Use your extensive skills to guide our customers in building next-generation data estates with the full potential of public cloud platforms.
- With your understanding of customers, engineers and users, act as the bridge between the customer’s vision and our delivery & tech experts in the form of technical designs and solutions.
- Guide and run workshops to advise customers on architectural decisions and best practices to ensure successful running in the cloud.
- Bring your own vision to developing our future product offerings and how those are presented to new customers.
- Learn new products in the space to keep our offerings at the forefront of available technology.
- Collaborate with the sales team, adding your experience as we build proposals for our customers.
- Evangelize the technologies we use and contribute to our specialist community.
What we would like to see:
- You are highly technical and analytical and possess significant hands-on experience in data architecture or data engineering projects.
- You have a deep understanding of the technology and architecture of data products on the public cloud (AWS, Azure, or GCP).
- You are able to lead both our internal teams and customers on the cloud journey - you are not afraid of challenging the status quo.
- You have strong interpersonal and presentation skills and you are experienced in working with senior-level stakeholders both in business and technical areas, at the customer interface and internally.
- You have fluent English skills and - as we have varying opportunities to work internationally - you will have the opportunity to travel or relocate to other locations in Europe.
- Wide range of benefits like extensive private health care and insurance, wellness benefits, a high-end laptop, and a smartphone of your choice.
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together, and sharing our knowledge
- Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can’t wait to read about the newest launches!
- Great self-development possibilities - we organize internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations at meetups
- A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications – we want you to grow!
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as clubs, virtual coffees, after work, etc. And of course, we welcome new activities open-heartedly if you have anything in your mind!
Please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile and we’ll get back to you!
- We move fast and get things done. Attitude: "Hold my drink, I got this".
- We push and respect each other to deliver great results. Attitude: "Teamwork makes the dream work".
- We do what it takes to be the best in the world. Attitude: "Go big or go home".
- We disrupt old ways of working to change the game. Attitude: "Let's go dinosaur hunting".
- We help uniquely talented people achieve greatness. Attitude: "It's about what you can do".
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 700 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the tech industry!