Do you have the skills in public cloud architecture and want to translate business requirements to guide technical design and implementation? When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
We are looking for a Senior Cloud Solution Architect to join our Cloud Advisory team. You will be working with customers in the areas of finance, energy, manufacturing industries, or consumer services and for example with IoT solutions or data platforms. Join a leading and rapidly growing public cloud provider in Europe!
Your daily work and solutions we build:
- Advising and helping customers in the pre-sales phase to develop next-generation solution architecture that leverages the full potential of public cloud platforms.
- Facilitating customers’ journeys and translating business requirements to guide the implementation of technical designs and solutions.
- Running workshops and advising customers on architectural decisions and best practices to ensure their solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Working together with the sales team and helping build proposals for our customers.
- Working as a bridge between the customer’s vision and our delivery & tech experts.
- Evangelizing about technologies we use and contributing to our specialist community.
What we would like to see:
- You are highly technical and analytical and possess significant hands-on experience in public cloud-related software architecture.
- You have a deep understanding of public cloud technology and architecture (AWS, Azure, or GCP).
- You are able to lead both our internal teams and customers on the cloud journey - you are not afraid of challenging the status quo.
- You have strong interpersonal and presentation skills and you are experienced in working with senior-level stakeholders both in business and technical areas, at the customer interface and internally.
- You have fluent English skills and - as we have varying opportunities to work internationally - you will have the opportunity to travel or relocate to other locations in Europe.
- Wide range of benefits like extensive private health care and insurance, wellness benefits, a high-end laptop, and a smartphone of your choice.
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together, and sharing our knowledge
- Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can’t wait to read about the newest launches!
- Great self-development possibilities - we organize internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations at meetups
- A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications – we want you to grow!
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as clubs, virtual coffees, after work, etc. And of course, we welcome new activities open-heartedly if you have anything in your mind!
Please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile and we’ll get back to you!
- We move fast and get things done. Attitude: "Hold my drink, I got this".
- We push and respect each other to deliver great results. Attitude: "Teamwork makes the dream work".
- We do what it takes to be the best in the world. Attitude: "Go big or go home".
- We disrupt old ways of working to change the game. Attitude: "Let's go dinosaur hunting".
- We help uniquely talented people achieve greatness. Attitude: "It's about what you can do".
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 700 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the tech industry!