Nordcloud combines cloud infrastructure and cloud application development in order to provide full-service cloud transformations and cloud-native applications to its customers. Join us in developing & designing digital solutions from people to people. We are now looking for Cloud Software Developer to join our growing team in Sweden.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing and delivering cloud-native applications.
- Ensuring responsiveness of the applications.
- Creating design plans for the user-facing side of applications.
- Working in a small and close-knit team that supports each other and shares knowledge actively.
- Being responsible and guarding the service you build.
We want you if you are:
- Experienced in developing distributed services.
- Eager to learn bleeding-edge serverless solutions.
- Experienced with one of the cloud services such as AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Fluent in English, and Swedish language (both spoken and written).
- Experienced with Agile software development methodologies.
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together, and sharing our knowledge.
- Great self-development possibilities - we organize internal presentations and workshops.
- Interesting projects and a chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries.
- Possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world-class courses and training, you can choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning.
- Lots of opportunities to develop your cloud expertise while working together with our leading European Cloud Professionals.
- We provide the best colleagues, a competitive salary, and a huge range of benefits; Private Health Care through EuroAccident, Pension Package, Six Week Vacation, Certificates paid, Wellness benefits (Friskvårdsbidrag), Afternoon Fika and you can also pick more benefits from www.benify.se.
- Besides an interesting assignment, you can enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as a weekly breakfast. We usually gathered also on Fridays at the office to have some after-work activities.
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. Curious about what's behind the idea of setting up Nordcloud? Watch this video.
- We move fast and get things done. Attitude: "Hold my drink, I got this".
- We push and respect each other to deliver great results. Attitude: "Teamwork makes the dream work".
- We do what it takes to be the best in the world. Attitude: "Go big or go home".
- We disrupt old ways of working to change the game. Attitude: "Let's go dinosaur hunting".
- We help uniquely talented people achieve greatness. Attitude: "It's about what you can do".
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 700 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are #digitalbuilders, #borninthecloud