Since 2011, Nordcloud has been on a mission to help our customers embrace the maximum benefits of the public cloud. To help us follow the same track, we are looking for a Cloud Project Manager to join us. In this role, you will ensure that Nordcloud is helping our customers grow their business and that their success becomes our success.
On a day to day basis, you will find yourself:
- Identifying the technical prerequisites for upcoming projects with customer stakeholders
- Identifying technical dependency within the project and customer’s architecture
- Being responsible for the project’s technical scope and expectation management as well as agreeing on responsibilities and accountabilities with stakeholders
- Estimating project workloads together with the team
- Planning concrete tech tasks and allocating them to team
- Leading and coaching our Cloud (Operations) Architects with a scrum master type of mentality
- Depending on the customer case, doing traditional PM tasks such as project portfolio management, budgeting, invoicing, customer reporting, tactical/strategic meeting organization, escalations, and risk management
As a great Cloud Project Manager, you should have the following skills & experiences:
- A ‘get it done' attitude and ownership for tasks from their inception to completion
- Agile attitude in Project Management and experience managing projects using one of the Agile approaches e.g. Scrum, Kanban (certificate is a huge plus)
- Experience working with multinational remote teams (we have multiple sites in Europe)
- Experience managing customer relationships
- Background in software development is an asset in this role
- You have previously worked in a customer-facing, project/service delivery management role for a technology company and understand the importance of putting the customer first
- A drive to learn new things along with a keen interest in the public cloud. You’re motivated to keep yourself up to date with cloud evolution and understand how it can bring our customers value
- Experience in MS Azure, AWS, or GCP projects
- Strong communication skills and fluent English
Meet some of us Nordcloudians in this video and on our Instagram account. Get familiar with the technologies and projects we work on here. Curious about what's behind the idea of setting up Nordcloud? Watch this video!
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together and sharing our knowledge
- Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can’t wait to read about the newest launches!
- Benefits like health care, cafeteria system, life insurance, access to learning platforms, concierge support
- Great self-development possibilities - we organize internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations at meetups
- A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications – we want you to grow!
To apply, please send us your CV / LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 500 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!