Since 2011, Nordcloud has been on a mission to help our customers embrace the maximum benefits of the public cloud. To help us follow the same track, we are looking for a Cloud Project Manager to join us. In this role, you will ensure that Nordcloud is helping our customers grow their business and that their success becomes our success.
On a day to day basis, you will find yourself:
- Identifying the technical prerequisites for upcoming projects with customer stakeholders
- Identifying technical dependency within the project and customer’s architecture
- Being responsible for the project’s technical scope and expectation management as well as agreeing on responsibilities and accountabilities with stakeholders
- Estimating project workloads together with the team
- Planning concrete tech tasks and allocating them to team
- Leading and coaching our Cloud (Operations) Architects with a scrum master type of mentality
- Depending on the customer case, doing traditional PM tasks such as project portfolio management, budgeting, invoicing, customer reporting, tactical/strategic meeting organisation, escalations and risk management
As a great Cloud Project Manager, you should have the following skills & experiences:
- A ‘get it done’ attitude and ownership for tasks from their inception to completion
- Agile attitude in Project Management and experience managing projects using one of the Agile approaches e.g. Scrum, Kanban (certificate is a huge plus)
- Experience working with multinational remote teams (we have multiple sites in Europe)
- Experience managing customer relationships
- Background in software development is an asset in this role
- You have previously worked in a customer-facing, project/service delivery management role for a technology company and understand the importance of putting the customer first
- A drive to learn new things along with a keen interest in the public cloud. You’re motivated to keep yourself up to date with cloud evolution and understand how it can bring our customers value
- Experience in MS Azure, AWS or GCP projects
Meet some of us Nordcloudians in this video and on our Instagram account
Why Nordcloud as your next career move?
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together and sharing our knowledge
- Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can’t wait to read about the newest launches!
- Benefits like health care, cafeteria system, access to learning platforms and breakfast on Thursdays, concierge support
- Great self-development possibilities - we organise internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations in meetups
- A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications – we want you to grow!
- Freedom to choose your tools and ways of working
- Flexibility in working hours
- Ambition! – we disrupt the industry and show other companies how the future looks like. We are determined to continuously develop ourselves and the business. It's an ongoing process and we love it!
Let us hear from you
To apply, please send us your CV / LinkedIn profile.
Founded in 2011, Nordcloud is a European leader in public cloud infrastructure solutions and cloud-native application services. Since 2012 it has completed more than 1000 successful deployments that have helped its enterprise customers reap the full benefits of the cloud, including better security, agility, scalability and reduced costs. With a current turnover of 50 million euros, Nordcloud employs 450+ people in offices around Europe including Helsinki (HQ), Stockholm, Oslo, London, Munich, Amsterdam, Poznań, Copenhagen, Malmö and Jyväskylä. Nordcloud has been recognised by Gartner as the top cloud-native Managed Service Provider (MSP) for the execution of cloud Professional and Managed Services in the 2020 Magic Quadrant. We have the highest accreditations with all three cloud hyperscalers: AWS, Azure and GCP.