When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
We are now looking for an IT Solutions Developer to be based in Helsinki.
Your daily work:
- Design and develop applications and integrations that help our colleagues do more with less effort
- Develop data pipelines and reporting that helps us understand our business better and make wiser decisions
- Maintain technical documentation to the operation of the solutions
- Work closely with the IT teams to ensure that the developed solutions can be monitored and maintained effectively
To be a successful IT developer you should have:
- 3-5 years of application development experience in a professional business context
- MSc in Information Technology or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with at least some of the following technologies: Python, SQL, Infrastructure-as-Code (e.g. Terraform), CI/CD setup, GCP, AWS, Web Application development
- Passion in developing applications, integrations, end-to-end data processing solutions, web applications that solve relevant business problems
- Solution driven mindset with the ability to learn new technologies while looking for the optimal toolset for the given problem
Why Nordcloud as your next career move?
- In this role, you will be in a key position enabling hypergrowth of a publicly recognized technology scale-up.
- Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise and for professional growth with access to relevant training to support the growth while working together with our leading cloud professionals.
- We’re continuously developing our business – that means, we’re not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done.
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools and ways of working.
- We grow together in our learning community! There’s a possibility to participate in world-class training and knowledge-sharing sessions.
To get more insight into the daily life at Nordcloud community, check out our Community & Culture site, Instagram profile, Facebook and LinkedIn.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Send us your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and we’ll get back to you soon.
- We move fast and get things done. Attitude: "Hold my drink, I got this".
- We push and respect each other to deliver great results. Attitude: "Teamwork makes the dream work".
- We do what it takes to be the best in the world. Attitude: "Go big or go home".
- We disrupt old ways of working to change the game. Attitude: "Let's go dinosaur hunting".
- We help uniquely talented people achieve greatness. Attitude: "It's about what you can do".
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 700 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the tech industry!