At Nordcloud we strongly believe that we can help customers disrupt their industry by using and benefiting from public cloud technologies. Nordcloud has been awarded to be the World’s number 1 cloud-native Managed Services Partner in the May 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Hyper scaler MSP’s. We are growing by 50% year on year. To enable that growth, we're looking for a Business Development Manager to join our world-class Sales team and help our customers gain the maximum benefits of the cloud.
Our customers are large enterprises who are seeking to benefit from the agility, scalability, and cost-effectiveness of Public Cloud and Cloud Solutions in their IT environments. In your role, you will focus on selling solutions and projects around customers' cloud-native business applications domain (Application DevOps) across all industries and markets.
Your role will be a key driver in the following areas:
- Driving determining sales growth, networking, and account development in large customer enterprise environments
- Managing the end-to-end sales process of Nordcloud ́s solutions and services
- Delivering and exceeding the revenue targets
- Providing timely and insightful market feedback to other functional teams including product management and marketing
- Working closely with our partners: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
We are particularly looking to hire someone who has a strong sales consulting approach and is a natural dealmaker.
We are looking for the following skills:
- At least 5+ years’ senior sales experience preferably within the area of IT solutions & consulting
- Public Cloud experience and interest in learning even more
- Vision and experience with a proven track record on how to approach customers and prospects in the cloud-native business applications domain
- Experience with enterprise RFP processes
- Enthusiasm for the possibilities Public Cloud can provide to our customers
- Ability to sell consulting with a natural talent for customer focus, influencing and negotiating with people at all levels of seniority and responsibility, up to CxO of large enterprises
- Ambitious and self-driven attitude – the ability to drive your own sales and campaigns, and to create new contacts
- Fluent spoken and written English including excellent communication and presentation skills, Finnish is considered an asset
We offer you:
- A variety of interesting projects in an exciting area – the cloud is one of the hottest topics in the IT market of today
- Motivating targets – we aim for an ambitious growth
- Brilliant co-workers who are motivated to develop our business – we are not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done
- Positive, friendly, multi-cultural, and supportive working environment – we enjoy working together in a flat organization where we share the knowledge continuously
- Freedom to come up with new ideas and do your own decisions – micromanagement is not our thing
- Wide range of benefits like access to learning platforms, wellness benefits, a high-end laptop, and a smartphone of your choice
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools and ways of working
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as clubs, virtual coffees, after work, etc.
Go and check our case studies and what's behind the idea to set up Nordcloud.
- We move fast and get things done. Attitude: "Hold my drink, I got this".
- We push and respect each other to deliver great results. Attitude: "Teamwork makes the dream work".
- We do what it takes to be the best in the world. Attitude: "Go big or go home".
- We disrupt old ways of working to change the game. Attitude: "Let's go dinosaur hunting".
- We help uniquely talented people achieve greatness. Attitude: "It's about what you can do".
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile and we’ll get back to you!
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 700 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud!