When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company, where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to supercharge their digital transformation with the power of the cloud and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
We are looking for a Technical Community Lead to support our Azure practice, responsible for continuously improving, evolving, and fostering our community of Azure experts.
Your daily work:
- You passionately drive the building of a prosperous community
- You write good and concise documentation
- You plan and execute community events and sessions
- You work with Microsoft, to plan and arrange hackathons, sessions, and trainings
- You collaborate globally and support country-level communities, both internally and externally
- You work with our practice & product leaders to identify the winning formula for success
- You also work directly with it our customers, with a focus on running workshops & reviews
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- You have good coordination skills
- Hands-on experience in Azure. Certifications are a clear plus
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Be a team player and target-oriented
- Structured and analytical way of working
- Excellent communication skills in English and readiness to travel (subject to covid)
Why Nordcloud as your next career move?
- In this role, you will be in a key position in developing and supporting a skilled community of Azure experts
- Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise and for professional growth. You get access to relevant training & knowledge sharing sessions to support the growth and work with a community of leading cloud professionals. We grow together!
- We work closely with the biggest players in the cloud industry: Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, and Google. We have 200+ certified AWS experts, 100+ certified Azure experts, and 70+ certified Google Cloud experts working from 20 different offices in 10 European countries, friendly colleagues of 30+ nationalities
- We are continuously developing our business – which means we’re not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools and ways of working
- Benefits like access to learning platforms, a high-end laptop and a smartphone of your choice, etc.
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as clubs, virtual coffees, after work, etc. And of course, we welcome new activities open-heartedly if you have anything in mind!
To get more insight into the daily life at #NordcloudCommunity, check out our Community & Culture site, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Get familiar with the technologies and projects we work on here. Curious about what's behind the idea of setting up Nordcloud? Watch this video!
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 700 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from midsize to large corporates. Nordcloud has been an IBM company since early 2021.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!