When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company, where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to supercharge their digital transformation with the power of the cloud and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
We are looking for a Portfolio Solutions Architect to support our Azure portfolio, responsible for growing our business by innovating and building the best offerings in the markets into the hands of our clients.
Your daily work:
- You passionately drive the building of innovative Azure offerings, starting from PoC’s and MVP’s all the way to mature repeatable offerings
- You write good documentation which explains the value of Nordcloud offerings in clear language
- You give inspiring pitches in front of clients and actively listen to their wants & needs
- You work with our practice & product leaders to identify the winning formula for market success
- You proactively support our offering & product leaders in setting roadmap priorities
- You kick-start and coach our delivery teams in key engagements to ensure success with our Azure portfolio
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Experience in an IT Architect role and solutioning
- You have good coordination skills
- Experience in contributing to proposals and presenting to clients, from early stages to closing
- Hands-on experience in Azure. Certifications are a clear plus
- Structured and analytical way of working
- Excellent communication skills in English and readiness to travel (subject to covid)
Why Nordcloud as your next career move?
- In this role, you will be in a key position in developing new business and driving productized services for our Azure offering
- Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise and for professional growth. You get access to relevant training & knowledge sharing sessions to support the growth and work with a community of leading cloud professionals. We grow together!
- We have 200+ certified AWS experts, 100+ certified Azure experts, and 70+ certified Google Cloud experts working from 20 different offices in 10 European countries, friendly colleagues of 30+ nationalities
- We are continuously developing our business – which means we’re not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools and ways of working
- Wide range of benefits like certificates paid, wellness benefits, a high-end laptop and a smartphone of your choice, etc.
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as clubs, virtual coffees, after work, etc. And of course, we welcome new activities open-heartedly if you have anything in mind!
To get more insight into the daily life at #NordcloudCommunity, check out our Community & Culture site, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Get familiar with the technologies and projects we work on here. Curious about what's behind the idea of setting up Nordcloud? Watch this video!
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 700 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from midsize to large corporates. Nordcloud has been an IBM company since early 2021.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!