Working Student Office Management Munich
When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
Currently, we are looking for Working Student, who supports our Office Management Team in Munich for 15-20 hours a week. For this role you have to be based in Munich because we need you most of the time in the office.
Your role will be a key driver in the following areas:
- Supporting our Office Manager in onboarding / offboarding processes of employees
- Ordering new devices (notebooks, cell phones, etc.) for new joiners
- Ordering office supplies, food, etc.
- Processing incoming/outgoing invoices/approvals
- Processing incoming/outgoing post
- Communication with our HR Team
- Being the point of contact for our tax consultants regarding Nordcloud DACH
- Being the point of contact for our employees regarding questions of general office management
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Relevant studies, e.g. studies of business administration
- Initial experience or interest in Office Management
- Experience with Office Programs
- A good demeanor, flexibility, and reliability
- Good communication skills in German and English are mandatory
Why Nordcloud as your next career move?
- International working environment – a team of 35+ different nationalities offers interesting career opportunities
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working having fun together, and sharing our knowledge
- You will be part of an expert team with an all-around skill set and we want you to bring in your share of wisdom and extend our own internal know-how and procedures also
- Nordcloud operates as a flat international organization, where exceptional talents can make a real impact.
- Flexibility in working hours
Learn more about our team here at Nordcloud.
For candidates seeking a remote working setup: for remote, we mean that you must work from the local country.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, and over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!