UK Openshift Practice Lead
London, GB; Manchester, GB; Leeds, GB; Bristol, GB; Edinburgh, United Kingdom
When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
Currently, we are looking for a Practice Lead ready to join our team.
As a Practice Lead, we have an opportunity for an individual to help scale and grow our new container practice in the UK. You will be coaching and leading the team of Architects, leading delivery engagements, and supporting presales and sales architecture. Furthermore, you will become a trusted advisor for high-profile enterprise businesses and jointly manage the customer relationship and roadmap with the Nordcloud Sales team. All in all, you’ll have a selection of different ‘hats’ to put on and have the luxury of following customer projects from start to release
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Architecture Design and/or Cloud Architectural Patterns for Development
- Experience leading other Cloud Architects and leading delivery engagements
- Advanced knowledge of at least one of the following platforms: Kubernetes, Docker or Openshift
- Solid engineering/technical background/hands-on experience with conceptualizing, strategizing, and architecting cloud solutions
- Active customer consultant and pre-sales attitude are a must
We want you on board if you:
- Have hands-on experience with containerization (OpenShift (Kubernetes), Docker)
- Have proven experience with Terraform, Golang, or similar technology
- Have a proven track working on customer projects
- Experience in building and scaling a practice area
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- Leading-edge projects – we are here to present our customers with the latest technologies and to push the IT industry forward!
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together and sharing our knowledge.
- Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can’t wait to read about the newest launches!
- Great self-development possibilities – we organize internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations at meetups.
- A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications – we want you to grow!
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Benefits like access to learning platforms, a high-end laptop and a smartphone of your choice, etc.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, and over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!