Stockholm, SE; Göteborg, SE; Malmö, SE; Jönköping, Sweden
Cloud is at the heart of technological transformation, but the key challenges are often organizational and people-related. Succeeding in the transformation requires learning new skills and adapting the processes of our customers.
To support our customers in this journey we are looking for a Transformation Consultant, responsible for planning and leading cloud-related change management and upskilling activities for our customers.
Your daily work consists of:
- Designing and leading cloud-related change and upskilling activities for our enterprise customers with the aim of creating a smooth user experience and achieving high adoption
- Analyzing impact and needs
- Building change & upskilling plans
- Leading change side of the execution in collaboration with our project team and experts
- Facilitating and supporting the change by coaching and mentoring
- Building custom training with our experts and trainers when needed
- Acting as a natural interface and interpreter between business and technology
- Engaging in business development and sales support work, if needed you will also close deals on your own
What we expect:
- Several years of experience in leading change management programs in large international enterprises and technology-intensive organizations
- Background as a change management consultant or in a similar role
- Positive personality and ability to support and encourage our customers to push through challenges on their change journey and experience in working with senior stakeholders
- Ability to apply change management and training methods in practice eg. organizing and facilitating change and training events and workshops
- Advanced collaboration and communication skills, social media content production is a plus
What we also appreciate:
- Experience using digital collaboration tools
- Solid organizational skills, with the ability to manage complexity
- Understanding of lean & agile methodologies
- Fluent spoken and written English (Swedish is a plus)
- A basic understanding of the cloud is a plus
Why Nordcloud as your next career move?
- In this role, you will be in a key position in helping our customers to succeed in the cloud transformation by adapting their processes and supercharging their skills
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools and ways of working
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as clubs, virtual coffees, after work, etc. And of course, we welcome new activities open-heartedly!
- International working environment – a team of 35+ different nationalities offers interesting career opportunities
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working having fun together and sharing our knowledge
- Benefits: Private Health Care through EuroAccident, Pension Package, Six Week Vacation, Wellness Benefit (Friskvårdsbidrag), Afternoon Fika, access to learning platforms and you can also pick more benefits from benify.se
For candidates seeking a remote working setup: for remote, we mean that you must work from the local country.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud.