Join Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for a Technical Advisor for our team in Germany.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Taking technical leadership in the areas of:
- End to end technical solution in proposals, ensuring a holistic solution design across our offerings
- Consulting of senior IT leadership at our clients (e.g., CxO, VP) on topics overarching technology and process
- Implementation of cloud projects with a team of cloud architects and engineers
- Bridging the gap between business requirements and defining the technical architecture as well as implementation roadmap
- Supporting engineers and architects in understanding the end-to-end solution and overcoming challenges, especially across different work packages
- Prioritizing tasks and decisions based on business requirements
Your key skills:
- Very solid technical knowledge of at least one hyper-scaler cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Deep technical understanding of one or more of the following areas: cloud infrastructure, software development, data science, cloud migrations or automation
- Ability to understand business challenges and their impact on proposals as well as running projects
- General and broad understanding of challenges that come with adopting cloud at scale on a technical as well as on a process level
- Strong presentation skills to internal and external audiences, ranging from small to large
- Fluent communication skills in English and German
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We value your growth potential and enthusiasm!
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours and remote working model
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as 30 days holiday allowance, pension allowance, Qualitrain card, and many more
Nordcloud is committed to equal employment opportunity and welcomes applications from all qualified regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, and we are recognized as a ‘Visionary’ by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over 1000 successful cloud projects.