Talent Sourcing Specialist
Poznań, PL; Wrocław, PL; Warszawa, PL; Kraków, PL; Łódź, PL; Szczecin, PL; Bydgoszcz, Poland
Do you thrive in the world of candidate sourcing and networking? Have you demonstrated success in providing high candidate flow that converts into actual hires? Do you excel in a fast-paced, high-growth, and ever-changing work environment? If yes to all, we want to hear from you! We need someone like you to ensure we stay on our growth track.
As a Talent Sourcing Specialist, you belong to our Global Talent Acquisition team. Your main priority is to find and engage with the top talent across different countries and locations. Ultimately, you will be responsible for building strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future staffing needs.
Your daily work:
- Proactively source and engage with top talent for our teams globally
- Develop the network of potential candidates and industry professionals
- Interact and connect with professionals on various channels (e.g. Github, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter)
- Effectively review resumes ensuring a great match to our needs
- Collaborate with hiring talent partners and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and identify each position’s requirements
- Create an appealing way to communicate with potential candidates
- Expand our employee referral efforts, attend related events, and generate sourcing campaigns
- Measure and report on sourcing success
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Tech or sales sourcing experience either in-house or on the agency side with a track record of success in delivering quality candidate flows that led to actual hires
- Experience in using boolean strings and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Hands-on with social networks, professional sites, and resume databases
- Proven track record of successfully identifying candidates for challenging tech positions under tight deadlines and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Eager to learn new tools that support business needs
- A committed and result-oriented approach to your work is essential to succeed in this role
- Fluent communication skills in English
+ Ambition! – we want to disrupt the industry and show other companies what the future looks like. We are determined to continuously develop ourselves and the business. It’s an ongoing process and we love it!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Poland
- Local benefits such as health care, life insurance, access to learning platforms, a cafeteria system, and a virtual assistant (AskHenry)
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Ukrainians and those fleeing the Ukrainian war, are welcome to apply, we will support you with your work visa process.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com