Talent Acquisition Partner
You certainly know some companies who look back and are wondering what happened in the IT market during the last 2 years?
We are not one of those. Nordcloud is here to present other companies’ latest technologies in the public cloud and to push the IT industry forward. We believe in a frictionless future where everything is agile and scalable. According to the Deloitte Fast 500 listing, we are the fastest growing cloud enabler in Europe – and we are continuing to grow!
Do you thrive in the world of candidate sourcing and networking? Have you demonstrated success in providing high candidate flow that converts into actual hires? Do you excel in a fast-paced, high-growth, and ever-changing work environment? If yes to all, we want to hear from you! We need someone like you to ensure we stay on our growth track.
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to come and join our friendly and ambitious team!
You work as a trusted Talent Acquisition Partner for our business leaders in Europe in close cooperation with our global Talent Acquisition team to find and engage with top talent. You know that you can’t simply rely on job posts and understand how to be creative in your sourcing strategies to find the perfect candidates for your talent pipeline. You understand the importance of strong candidate pipelines and proactively seek out new ways how to strengthen those.
What you get to do every day:
- You will be our in-house detective, researching the talent market and generating new strategies to attract top-tier, passive candidates.
- Generate a solid pipeline of pre-qualified and engaged candidates who are eager and enthusiastic about our opportunities.
- Strategize with the team and find creative ways to build mature talent pipelines, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns.
- Track and report the best sourcing passive and active candidate channels.
- Advocate and practice a candidate-centric approach to recruiting top talent that will generate candidate referrals.
What do we want to see:
- Experience as a self-driven Recruiter with a technology company, start-up, or agency experience looking to make a big impact in a growing company.
- Proven track record of successfully identifying candidates for challenging Tech and/or Sales positions under tight deadlines and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
- Experience in Recruiting in the Norwegian market.
- Resourceful, able to solve difficult research or sourcing challenges within an organization.
- Eager to learn new technologies that support business needs.
- A committed and result-oriented approach to your work is essential to succeed in this role.
- Experienced in social media apps and tools.
Why Nordcloud as your next career move?
- International working environment – a team of 60+ different nationalities offers interesting career opportunities.
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together and sharing our knowledge.
- We work agile and use Trello, and Jira, our ATS is Breezy, we share knowledge during Rec&Beer sessions, sourcing hackathons, and market newsletters, we use LinkedIn Recruiter and we have a global, talented, and super friendly Talent Acquisition team at Nordcloud.
- A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications – we want you to grow!
- You will be part of an expert team with an all-around skill set and we want you to bring in your share of wisdom and extend our own internal know-how and procedures also.
- Nordcloud operates as a flat international organization, where exceptional talents can make a real impact.
- Flexibility in working hours.
+ Ambition! – we want to disrupt the industry and show other companies what the future looks like. We are determined to continuously develop ourselves and the business. It’s an ongoing process and we love it!
For candidates seeking a remote working setup: for remote, we mean that you must work from the local country.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, and over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud!