Helsinki, FI; Jyväskylä, FI; Salo, FI; Oulu, FI; Kuopio, Finland
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for a Solution Manager.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Collection of customer needs together with the sales team
- Translating customer needs to business and technology requirements
- Identifying Nordcloud products and services that match the customer requirements
- Building a solution consisting of a combination of Nordcloud products and services as well as cloud vendor capabilities based on the requirements
- Building the Nordcloud value proposition and a point of view for the customer context together with the sales team
- Supporting the sales team in articulating the Nordcloud solution, value proposition, and point of view to the customer
- Working with the customer, taking customer feedback, and iterating the proposed solution based on the customer input
- Liaising with cloud vendors to make sure the proposed solution is according to both Nordcloud and cloud vendor best practices
Your skills and attributes of success:
- 10+ years of experience in solutioning multimillion euro cloud deals
- Advanced knowledge of at least one of the following platforms: GCP, Azure, AWS
- Vast understanding of cloud infrastructure and application development landscape
- Private and Public sector experience
- Ability to independently design solutions, experience from enterprise-level frame agreement negotiations
- Experience from continuous services and project-based engagement
- Vast experience in enterprise-level clientele
- Fluent communication skills in English and Finnish
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Finland
- Local benefits such as extensive private health care and insurance, wellness benefits
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com