Solution Architect (Cloud Application Development)
Stockholm, SE; Göteborg, SE; Malmö, SE; Jönköping, Sweden
When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
We are looking for a Solution Architect to join our Application Development team in Sweden.
You will be working as a cloud expert with customers in the areas of finance, energy, manufacturing industries, or consumer services.
Your daily work:
- Advising and helping customers develop next-generation applications that leverage the full potential of public cloud platforms especially in the pre-sales phase.
- Facilitating customers’ journeys and translating business requirements to guide the design and implementation of modern software.
- Running workshops and advising customers on architectural decisions and best practices to ensure their solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Working together with the sales team and helping build proposals for our customers.
- Working as a bridge between the customer’s vision and our delivery and tech experts.
- Sharing knowledge about technologies we use and contributing to the Nordcloud tech community.
- Being on top of your game! In this fast-changing space, Nordcloud regularly organizes training, meetups, and courses.
Get familiar with some of the project examples here.
To be a successful Solution Architect you should have:
- Strong technical and analytical skills and significant hands-on experience in software development.
- Experience with public cloud technologies and architecture (AWS, Azure, or GCP).
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills and experience in working with senior-level stakeholders both in business and technical areas, at the customer interface and internally.
- Fluent English skills – our teams and customers are often multinational (Swedish skills seen as an advantage).
- Builder attitude! As a growth company, we’re continuously developing our ways of working.
Why Nordcloud as your next career move?
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together and sharing our knowledge
- Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can’t wait to read about the newest launches!
- Great self-development possibilities – we organize internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations at meetups
- A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications – we want you to grow!
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as clubs, virtual coffees, after work, etc. And of course, we welcome new activities open-heartedly if you have anything in your mind!
- Benefits: Private Health Care through EuroAccident, Pension Package, Six Week Vacation, Wellness Benefit (Friskvårdsbidrag), Afternoon Fika, access to learning platforms and you can also pick more benefits from benify.se
Send us your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and we’ll get back to you soon.
For candidates seeking a remote working setup: for remote, we mean that you must work from the local country.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the tech industry!