Solution Architect (Cloud Application Development)
Munich, DE; Berlin, DE; Frankfurt, DE; Hamburg, DE; Cologne, DE, Düsseldorf, DE; Stuttgart, Germany
When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
We are looking for a Solution Architect to join our Application Development team in Germany.
You will be working as a cloud expert with customers in the areas of finance, energy, manufacturing industries, or consumer services.
Your daily work:
- Advising and helping customers develop next-generation applications that leverage the full potential of public cloud platforms, especially in the pre-sales phase.
- Facilitating customers’ journeys and translating business requirements to guide the design and implementation of modern software.
- Running workshops and advising customers on architectural decisions and best practices to ensure their solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Working together with the sales team and helping build proposals for our customers.
- Working as a bridge between the customer’s vision and our delivery and tech experts.
- Sharing knowledge about technologies we use and contributing to the Nordcloud tech community.
- Being on top of your game! In this fast-changing space, Nordcloud regularly organizes training, meetups, and courses.
Get familiar with some of the project examples here.
To be a successful Solution Architect you should have:
- Strong technical and analytical skills and significant hands-on experience in software development.
- Fluent in German and English is mandatory for this position.
- Experience with public cloud technologies and architecture (AWS, Azure, or GCP).
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills and experience in working with senior-level stakeholders both in business and technical areas, at the customer interface, and internally.
- Fluent English skills – our teams and customers are often multinational (Finnish skills are seen as an advantage).
- Builder attitude! As a growth company, we’re continuously developing our ways of working.
Why Nordcloud as your next career move?
- Wide range of benefits like extensive private health care and insurance, wellness benefits, a high-end laptop, and a smartphone of your choice.
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together and sharing our knowledge
- Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can’t wait to read about the newest launches!
- Great self-development possibilities – we organize internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations at meetups
- A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications – we want you to grow!
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as clubs, virtual coffees, after work, etc. And of course, we welcome new activities open-heartedly if you have anything in your mind!
Send us your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and we’ll get back to you soon.
For candidates seeking a remote working setup: for remote, we mean that you must work from the local country.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, and over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the tech industry!