Join Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for a Solution Architect for our team in the UK.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Working as part of the sales team to:
- Discover and map the, often unsaid, needs/pain of the customer
- Challenge fixed or legacy thinking based on your experience and modern ways of working
- Translate these needs to differentiating outcomes that Nordcloud can provide
- Take solutioning ownership and coordinate with both internal (Product, Legal, Risk and Commercial) and external (IBM, partner) subject matter experts to bring together compelling proposals that demonstrate value
- Apply enterprise architecture principles to quantify and track risks, architectural decisions, solution principles and measurement of outcomes – ultimately ensuring the scope of the engagement is clear
- Show a material uplift in the improvement of win-rates for the UK, contributing towards achievement of our bookings and revenue targets
- Demonstrating thought-leadership around modern Cloud services, including creating and talking to novel points of view, which can be used to communicate with our clients, partners and the market
- Maintaining and continually honing your knowledge of the market and our positioning within it through personal research, curiosity and conversations with our SMEs
Your key skills:
- 5+ years of experience in solutioning large cloud deals
- Advanced knowledge of at least one of the following platforms: Google Cloud, Azure, AWS
- Good understanding of cloud infrastructure and application development landscape
- Private and Public sector experience
- Ability to independently design solutions, experience from enterprise-level frame agreement negotiations
- Experience from continuous services and project-based engagement
- Experience in enterprise-level clientele
- Fluent communication skills in English
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We value your growth potential and enthusiasm!
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working model
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as up to 7% matched pension contributions, extensive private health care, Bupa dental plan, and a seasonal ticket loan, enhanced maternity and parental leave, gym expense or well-being monthly and mobile phone allowance
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, and we are recognized as a ‘Visionary’ by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over 1000 successful cloud projects.