Helsinki, FI; Jyväskylä, FI; Salo, FI; Oulu, FI; Kuopio, Finland
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for Developers.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud. As our new Developer, you will join our Professional Services team.
Nordcloud Professional Services encompass a wide variety of roles aiming at helping our customers succeed in their cloud journey. It includes areas such as Advisory, architecting, and engineering, as well as application development. They cover all public cloud technologies and domains and public cloud providers. We are passionate about the possibilities that cloud services bring and we use them to deliver quality solutions above and beyond just “getting the job done”.
Your daily work:
- Working as part of our team of software professionals, building applications that are at the core of our client’s businesses, creating e.g. effective electronic customer service and distribution channels, information services, online stores, and applications for the industrial internet
- Helping with technical and architectural planning of the application
- Sharing your knowledge among team members and supporting them with their technical challenges
For us, it’s important to find interesting projects matching your career goals, be they more front-end, back-end, or data-heavy. Based on your interests, there are possibilities for various career paths, including team lead, coding cloud applications architect, data-driven developer, delivery or pre-sales support, solution architect, tech ambassadorship, cloud strategy consulting, etc.
Your skills and attributes of success:
- You value code that is easily read by humans and efficiently executed by machines
- Fluent ways of communicating with the customer and your team members
- Motivation to learn new, share your knowledge and grow to the next level
- Fluent communication skills in English and Finnish
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Finland
- Local benefits such as extensive private health care and insurance, wellness benefits
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com