Join Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for a Software Developer for our team in Finland.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Working as part of our team of software professionals, building applications that are at the core of our client’s businesses, creating e.g. effective electronic customer service and distribution channels, information services, online stores, and applications for the industrial internet
- Helping with technical and architectural planning of the application
- Sharing your knowledge among team members and supporting them with their technical challenges
For us, it’s important to find interesting projects matching your career goals, be they more front-end, back-end, or data-heavy. Based on your interests, there are possibilities for various career paths, including team lead, coding cloud applications architect, data-driven developer, delivery or pre-sales support, solution architect, tech ambassadorship, cloud strategy consulting, etc.
Your key skills:
- At least 3 years of work experience
- At least 2 years of work experience in backend technologies: Node.js, Python, C#/.NET, Java, Clojure, or something else
- At least 6 months of work experience with the cloud: AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- We value experience with serverless or cloud-native solutions and container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes or Docker).
- You value code that is easily read by humans and efficiently executed by machines
- Fluent ways of communicating with the customer and your team members
- Motivation to learn new, share your knowledge and grow to the next level
- Fluent communication skills in English and Finnish
The successful candidate is expected to go through a security clearance.
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We value your growth potential and enthusiasm!
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours and hybrid/remote working model
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as extensive private health care and wellness benefits
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, and we are recognized as a ‘Visionary’ by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over 1000 successful cloud projects.