Senior Solution Manager
Helsinki, FI; Jyväskylä, FI; Salo, FI; Oulu, FI; Kuopio, Finland
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for a Senior Solution Manager.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Cooperation together with sales teams to map the needs of the customers
- Translating customer needs to business and technology requirements
- Solving customers’ problems with the use of Nordclouds products and services
- Building solutions that match the needs of the customer with our world-class services, using cloud vendor capabilities
- Building Nordcloud brand and value together with the sales team to customers
- Supporting the sales team in customer interaction regarding the Nordcloud solution stack, value proposition, and point of view.
- Listening to customers, collecting feedback, and making sure they are heard and satisfied with our services
- Liaising with cloud vendors to make sure the proposed solution is according to both Nordcloud and cloud vendor best practices
Your skills and attributes of success:
- 5+ years of experience in solutioning large cloud deals
- Advanced knowledge of at least one of the following platforms: GCP, Azure, AWS
- Good understanding of cloud infrastructure and application development landscape
- Private and Public sector experience
- Ability to independently design solutions, experience from enterprise-level frame agreement negotiations
- Experience from continuous services and project-based engagement
- Experience in enterprise-level clientele
- Fluent communication skills in English and Finnish
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Flexible working environment, possibility to plan your own work, schedules, and goals
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Finland
- Local benefits such as extensive private health care and insurance, wellness benefits
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and it has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com