Senior Project Manager
Helsinki, FI; Jyväskylä, FI; Salo, FI; Oulu, FI; Kuopio, Finland
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Carrying out traditional PM tasks such as project/program portfolio management, budgeting, forecasting, invoicing, customer and internal status reporting, overall project governance
- Being responsible for project technical scope and expectation management as well as agreeing on responsibilities and accountabilities with stakeholders
- Being accountable for escalations and risk management
- Identifying technical dependency within the project and the customer’s architecture
- Leading and coaching our Cloud Architects or Application developers with a scrum master type of mentality
- Financial responsibility of projects/accounts and many stakeholders and/or novel technologies and/or sub-projects
- Managing program/account management activities in accordance with strategy if needed
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Relevant project management experience of over 10 years
- General project management skills using agile methods
- Background in working with multinational remote teams (we have multiple sites in Europe), preferably in consultancy type of fast-paced organization
- Experience in managing customer relationships – you have previously worked in a customer-facing, project management role for a technology company and understand the importance of managing customer expectations
- Previous experience in defining and continuously improving processes
- Drive to learn new things along with a keen interest in the public cloud – you’re motivated to keep yourself up to date with cloud evolution and understand how it can bring value to our customers
- ‘Get it done’ attitude and ownership of tasks from their inception to completion
- Fluent communication skills in English and Finnish
Your super-powers (we’d consider any of these as a big plus):
- Experience in the public sector is considered a huge asset
- Experience with several app development projects
- Cloud project competence (AWS, Azure, or Google)
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Finland
- Local benefits such as extensive private health care and wellness benefits
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and it has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com