We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for a Senior Consultant ServiceNow.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Implementing solutions for enterprise customers based on the ServiceNow platform covering the following IT and business domains: ITSM, ITOM (Event management, Discovery, Cloud management), Project management incl. Agile development, GRC/IRM and Security Operations
- Acting in a variety of roles: business analyst, solution architect, technical consultant
- Preparing business proposals, analyze customer requirements, improve processes and develop technical solutions
- Performing technical activities such as coding, customizing and tuning the ServiceNow platform
- Integrating ServiceNow modules with external systems
- The management of projects, stakeholder management and reporting
- Being responsible for presales presentations and workshops
- The autonomous and independent co-design and further development of our service portfolio in the area of ServiceNow in combination with our professional services as well as with our managed services teams
- Collaborating with the wider IBM family in the context of the ServiceNow partnership
As we have varying opportunities to work internationally, some readiness to travel in DACH region (for consulting projects to a certain amount) is required.
Your skills and attributes of success:
- 3+ years of hands-on ServiceNow work experience
- Professional experience in software development, technology consulting and/or system integration as well as agile way of working
- In addition to technical skills, you also have professional experience, ideally in IT service management as well as GRC and risk management
- Analytical and conceptual skills and enjoy being the interface between IT and business
- A successfully completed university degree
- Ambitious and self-driven attitude – the ability to influence and support ServiceNow sales and campaigns
- Fluent communication skills in English and German
Your super-powers (we’d consider any of these as a big plus):
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience in business development and growing customer engagements
- Well established network in the ServiceNow community
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Germany
- Local benefits such as 30 days holiday allowance, pension allowance, Qualitrain card, and many more
Nordcloud is committed to equal employment opportunity and welcomes applications from all qualified regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic.
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1300 employees, and counting, and it has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com