(Senior) Cloud Advisor – German Speaker
Munich, Stockholm, Worldwide
We are currently looking for a (Senior) Cloud Advisor with German language skills to support our Enterprise customers with their cloud adoptions. You can work remotely in this role, however, you have to be based in Germany or Sweden and speak the local language.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- As a Cloud Advisor, you will become a trusted advisor to our customers’ CxOs.
- Helping our clients in at least one of these fields:
- creating the cloud strategy and roadmap
- leading digital transformations end-to-end
- Enterprise /Target Architecture design, defining transformation roadmaps
- Advising on the procurement process and considerations for new consumption methods (e.g. OPEX vs. CAPEX, FinOps)
What do you need for this role:
- As a Cloud Advisor, you need prior experience in management consulting / strategy consulting
- A strong commercial acumen, ability to understand business challenges and build a business case
- A general understanding of public cloud technologies, new delivery models (e.g. DevOps), and organizational restructuring (impacts of the new normal)
- Fluency in English and local language (German or Swedish)
- A valid work permit
Why Nordcloud should be your next career move:
- Freedom to choose your tools and ways of working to deliver results
- Numerous opportunities to develop expertise in all key marketing functions
- Clear opportunities to directly influence a rapidly growing business
- Working with a range of industry-leading customers across Europe
- A flat organization, where exceptional talents can make a real impact
- Flexibility in working hours and location
- Benefits like access to learning platforms, a high-end laptop and a smartphone of your choice, etc.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, and over 1400 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from midsize to large corporates. Nordcloud has been an IBM company since early 2021. We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!