Join Nordcloud and make your mark on the European IT industry. Help our clients thrive on their cloud journey in solution areas such as infrastructure, migration, data, and security.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Client Delivery Manager for our team in Austria.
As a customer centered organization Nordcloud is looking for a Senior Client Delivery Manager to help our customers gain the maximum benefits of the cloud. To be successful in this role, you ensure the smooth delivery of customer services and management of the overall cloud and transformation journey. Also, the Senior Client Delivery Manager is not just leading the delivery of all projects to the named customer. In cooperation with Sales and the Country CTO they develop and successfully close new projects locally and internationally.
With your experience and the feedback of you and our customers you help Nordcloud to innovate in products, in services and as an organization. Your team working with the customer is motivated and delivers great results. And also you as an individual will stay curious and will develop in an ever innovating environment to stay a valuable partner in your business ecosystem.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Stakeholder management on the technical and senior management level
- Steering distributed technical teams ensuring delivery excellence
- Allocation and financial planning, revenue forecasting
- Ensuring planning and reporting excellence, professional escalation and incident management and lessons learned processes
- Demanding management and capacity planning for managed and professional services
- Collaboration with the Sales and PreSales units regarding new engagements
- Ensuring SLAs and managing financial aspects
- Facilitating feedback and demand toward Nordcloud’s internal Product Owners
Your key skills:
- Solid understanding of Public Cloud operating models and patterns, related Hybrid models and Data Centers operations as well as transformational challenges
- Outstanding Project Management skills steering distributed technical teams
- Several years of professional experience in Service Delivery/Service Management/Outsourcing
- Good comprehension of P&L and factors influencing the commercial success of a project
- Experience in program management related in KPI reporting and management
- Legal and commercial competence to handle contracts, budgets and financials
- High-end presentation skills and ability to facilitate workshops and conflicts
- Relevant certifications (e.g. Cloud, Project Management, Scrum, ITIL etc.) are appreciated
- Fluent communication skills in English and German
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We value your growth potential and enthusiasm!
What do we offer in return?
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications
- Flexible working hours and remote working model
- Laptop and equipment of your choice
- Local package such as 28 days holiday allowance, sports benefits, and many more
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. We are triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services, and we are recognized as a ‘Visionary’ by Gartner for Public Cloud IT Services. With 10 European hubs and over 1300 employees, we are known for our innovative cloud-native solutions and we have delivered over 1000 successful cloud projects.