Senior Business Development Manager
Vienna, AT; Bregenz, AT; Eisenstadt, AT; Graz, AT; Linz, AT; Innsbruck, AT; Klagenfurt, Austria
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Defining and enhancing the Go-to-Market strategy for our business in Austria based on the global Azure/AWS/GCP & Nordcloud Partnering strategy
- Delivering and exceeding the jointly agreed revenue targets with Microsoft/Amazon/Google
- Driving determined Azure/AWS/GCP-related business development, sales growth, networking, and account development in customer enterprise environments together with Microsoft/Amazon/Google and IBM
- Driving local marketing (i.e. campaigns, conferences, industry-specific publications) initiatives jointly with Microsoft/Amazon/Google and IBM
- Elevating from a highly successful business development related to a trusted multi-service multi-industry partnership providing timely and insightful market feedback to other functional teams including the global Azure/AWS/GCP alliance team, product management, and marketing
- Working closely with account teams, global Nordcloud & IBM Microsoft/Amazon/Google alliance team, and Microsoft/Amazon/Google different stakeholders
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Several years of professional experience as a Business Development Manager
- Azure/AWS/GCP sell-with, and Microsoft/Amazon/Google partnership knowledge
- Azure/AWS/GCP cloud practitioner certification or a technical certification
- Understanding of different cloud funding programs and their related processes
- Understanding how different Azure/AWS/GCP funding programs can accelerate the customer’s cloud transformation
- Proven network/relationship management with different stakeholders at Microsoft/Amazon/Google in Austria
- Ambitious and self-driven attitude – the ability to influence and support Azure/AWS/GCP sales and campaigns, and to create new opportunities
- Fluent communication skills in English and German
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Austria
- Local benefits such as 28 days holiday allowance, sports benefits, and many more
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and it has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com